Dye'n 2 Dance

Dye'n 2 Dance

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dance Spectacular!!

You have recieved most of your information! But Please Make sure you arrive at READY AT LEAST 1.5 hours before your scheduled performance time!! Competitions can run ahead and you dont want to miss it! Plus we need the proper prep time! Please meet in dressing room! Susie and I have many numbers to put on the floor we may not be in dressing room when you arrive however know you are in the right spot and we will be there to get the girls shortly! Please make sure they go to the bathroom beforehand as well! Hair is in competition style braide over bun (refer to earlier post) Make up needs to be dark eyeshadow, blush, Eyelashes mascara over if needed! I will have lip stick! Awards are at 10:20p.m. although I would LOVE to have you there if possible it is not necessary! I will bring awards back to the studio and pass them out there! I do not give out team awards at the competition as it is a little caotic and then the girls who got them there feel bad when I pass them out in class and they dont recieve one and vise versa! Thanks for your help! Good LUCK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment