Dye'n 2 Dance

Dye'n 2 Dance

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A big THANK YOU and Duchesne County Parade

First of all I would like to thank all the moms/parents of "Monsters" everyone was there on time!! and for being patient and helpful with the costumes! I appreciate these things more than you know it cut the stress in half and I felt like we had pleanty of time to prepare properly! Please keep this up through the season! I appreciate your dedication to what your dancers are doing!

I also felt like all of the dances performed so well at UBIC! From Babes, Boys, Tumble/Ballet, Monsters, Angel Gabriel, That Home, and Circumnavigation! I got great feed back from all! (especially because we only have known these dances for less than a month! )

The Duchesne County Parade will be this Saturday the 11th in Duchesne Line up is sort of accross from and behind the post office it shouldent be to hard to see us it will be at 4:00 p.m. Parade starts at 5:00p.m. the parade just goes down mainstreet and finishes by the high school! Wear you parade outfits hair however you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment